shadow pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shadow pack

huge rp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack RP (shadow pack)

Go down 
+3
Leaf
Lucifer
rose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Leaf

Leaf

Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:49 am

Speckles continues to watch the males and giggles as the two wrestle about in the water. Her tail twitches eagerly with the urge to join their rough housing, but she didn't want to be rude and step over their moment, she sighs sadly wishing that she were friends with the other male, so that she could be part of their play fighting. Her ears twitch and she flattened them, realizing she probably shouldn't even bother to want to play since she was smaller in size she could end up her hurt. She shrugged and continued to watch them play, but then turned her gaze back to Sam and looked at the ground a little embarassed that she hadn't said anything to her for awhile. She opens her mouth to speak then closes and looks up at the sky contemplating what to say.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:55 am

Nate and aro climb out of the water slowly, smiles on their faces as they both walk over to speckles, sitting down on either side of her imitating the same pose of contemplation.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:59 am

Speckles starts to hum while she thinks. Her ears twitch to the sound of movement next to her, she stops her train of thought and glances from side to side looking at either male sitting next to her. She looks at Aro and giggles, noticing his wet pelt, ".looks like you had fun ", she says with humour lighting her tone and she quickly turns her attention to the new male and wags her tail, "Oh and hello, I'm Speckles, who are you?", she asks curiously and eagerly, her tail flopping from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:02 am

Rain and Rave came into the clearing Hey where is Sonya? asked Rave Rain flattened his ears he did not know where she was he lost track of her in the forest.

Sonya sighs guilt pressing her she looks pack and trys to find her way back to the pack when she does she sees a hunter by the pack pointing his silver stick at them she growls and goes in the way he shot her in the leg she wimpered but talked him before she knew it the hunter was dead she wimpered and padded to the stream far from the wolves but they will still notice her but she diden't want to she licked her wound the bullet deep she bit it wimpering as she pulled it out she looks at the sky she goes under a tree and lays down and falls asleep her leg still bleeding a little.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:13 am

Nate smiles, bowing slightly, his wet coat sparkling in the sunlight, a tint of an irish accent hits his voice as he speaks. Nathan, call me nate for short. Pleased to meet you speckles. beautiful coat you have.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:18 am

Andre raises his head, his ears twitched as he heard the voices of Sonya's brothers. He glances at them and sighs, they didn't know where she went. Concern tugged at him, he thought about going to look..but would her brothers really appreciate that? He sighed, unsure of what was the best thing to do...Perhaps all she needed was some time to herself.

Speckles wags her tail in delight before responding, "nice name and thanks. I still think Samaria has the most wonderful coat I have ever seen though, but thank you. I suppose if I didn't have such a mistmatch of colours I wouldn't have the name I have", she shrugs, feeling slightly akward, but pleased that this Nate wolf seemed quite friendly. She wagged her tail gleefully having found herself making yet another friend.

Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:23 am

the males chuckle, looking at each other quietly they both start shaking their fur out, by the time their done there's two massive puddles of water around them, their fur poofed out as if they were porcupines. they look once at each other before rolling on their backs laughing.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:26 am

Rave noticed Sonya under the tree her leg bleeding and a bullet in her leg he ran over to her she was awake she stared at him he looked at the dead hunter with the gun the gun was pointed at Andre. You saved us? he asked she nodded I don't want any wolves to be killed by a hunter like mum or by a wolf like dad she said he nodded and put her on his pack he looked at Andre Hey you seem like a friend of my sisters can you help me with her? She just got shot by a stick outstruck little Rave started to say but Sonya pawed his head. H e layed her in the den and walked back
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:43 am

Speckles lets out few quiet giggles as she looks at the pair's puffed up fur and watches them fall over, "you two are pretty ridiculous! And you look so funny", she snickers at the two and wags her tail in amusement.

Andre lifted his head being addressed. He got up to his feet and walked over to Rave and Sonya. He padded alongside them and nodded at the explanation. He let out a small whine of concern as he saw the wound on her leg, looks pretty painful...". He trotted off to gather some grass and moss in his jaws and padded back over to the den where Rave had layed his sister down he set the springy foliage down against the cavern floor and gently nosed it under her injured leg. He trotted off once again towards the river and sunk his head into the glistening water and gathered up two fish in his jaws. They splashed against his mouth as he carried them from the water. He treked back to the den and laid the fish down next to her head. He then sat down and examined her white pelt and her wound, "I brought you some fish incase you feel hungry, I suggest walking on that leg right now would be a bad thing...What exactly happened anyway? Is there anything else I can get you?", his yellow eyes beamed with concern, he had just made a new friend and he didn't want to see her in any sort of pain at all.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:54 am

Aro smiles, standing up he nuzzles speckles, not meaning to get her wet. nate stands up on the other side of him. aww how cute.. he snickers, smiling at speckles Thank you for the compliment!
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:05 am

Speckles giggles quietly at Aro's nuzzles, "Aro! Your getting my fur all wet", she pouts, teasingly. She looks at Nate and smiles, "no problem, Nate"
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:25 am

Aro smiles childishy. "sorry?" he chuckles, laying down in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:28 am

Speckles shakes her head and watches him pad off, "it's ok. I was only teasing anyway. You don't have to go anywhere...", she tilts her head to the side watching him and admiring the way his pelt shines in the sun. The urge to lay down next to him pricks at her paws, but she remains still not wanting to invade on his space.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:31 am

Aro smiles, looking at speckles. Whats the matter? paws nailed to the floor? he gestures that shes welcome to come sit by him.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:36 am

Speckles twitches her ears and smiles shyly. She gets up and pads over to his resting form as he lets the sun warm his wet fur. She lays down near him, her tail sways from side to side across the grassy terrain. She closes her eyes and sighs contentedly as the sun warms her own pelt.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:54 am

Aro smiles, pawing at the ground quietly, his head lowered from speckles.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:10 pm

Speckles twitches her ears and opens her eyes to glance at Aro. She tilts her head watching his paws, "thinking about something?", she asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Sonya smiled to him and licked his ear Eh just a hunter by the river killed it lucky he diden't kill me just like mum she said the last part quitly she watched as Rave talked to Locket she smiled and nodded. Sonya looked at some herbs and cobwebs on the side of the corner she limped to it and bit into some useful herbs. she put them around her leg she bit the bullet and pulled it out her leg healing instintly she got up and stretched putting cobwebs around it just in case. She looked at Andre. I knew you were going to look for me and its fine seems like my brothers like you a bit and don't be concerned I heal fast just like my mother you wondered how they died? Mom died by a shot of a hunter and my dad a wolf killed him I saw both of the deaths but not my brothers oh and thanks for the fish you want one? I don't think i'll eat both by myself after the flash backs I had in the forest and do you think im a Snob never mind don't answer that well got to get going soon she said and got up she stretched. Oh thanks for the moss and grass she said then ate a fish she lowered her head thoughtfully thinking about how her brothers are she looked at them they were growling at each other probuly going to start another fight of some sort she cocked her head and decided to tell them after the fight that she was fine for her entertainment. She yawned and layed her head down ya her leg was healed but it will be a while until she fully recovers her sense of pain in that leg it will take two days until she can feel it again. She watched them fall in the water but still fighting about who was responsible for me getting hurt. She laughed as they fell under water and had fish in their mouths she herd their stomach growl and watched as they ate the fish and continue fighting they ran into a tree and a birds nest landed on their head.
Hey! Rain yelled but laughed.
So I hear from the pack members that you were looking for a pack? Hmmmmm guess that sums it up anything else I should know about you since you know a whole heck of a lot about me? she asked and yawned again she looked at the sky wondering where do the wolves go after they die she knows her parents were sitting in the corner watching her well their spirits any way but still quite unussial since she had not felt others.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Aro shrugs, looking back at speckles. "Nothing really.."
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:12 am

Sonya looked at them her eyes clouded she yawned laying down
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:28 am

she lays and cleans her paws
Back to top Go down
https://shadowpack.rpg-board.net
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:31 am

Sonya greets the leader with a steady nod.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:52 am

she looks up and nods back
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:55 am

Sonya smiles and takes another bite of her fish when she was done she climbed a tree and jumped down landing on her feet like a cat and walked back to the den
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:19 am

she gets up and walks off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack RP (shadow pack)
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next