shadow pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shadow pack

huge rp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack RP (shadow pack)

Go down 
+3
Leaf
Lucifer
rose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Selene

Selene

Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:22 am

Rain watches the alpha walk away interested where she goes all the time
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:44 am

she goes into the field and starts to hunt
Back to top Go down
https://shadowpack.rpg-board.net
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:59 am

Andre listens intently to Sonya's tail and shakes his head when she offers him some fish saying that he can get more if he gets hungry later. He lowers his head as she tells about her parents, "sorry for your loss...witensing something like that is pretty sadening...", he waits a moment before answering her question, "there's not really much to know about me. I left my home pack willingly with my sister. There was no terrible event that caused us to leave other than Speckles wishing to see more of the world, so I went with her seeing as it sounded like fun and I didn't want her going off on her own. My sister ended up getting rather bored of just being alone with me and the trees for company and so we decided to find a pack to join that was low on numbers and well, wasn't hostile. Which was a more difficult task than you'd think. At least we didn't have to continue wandering for so long though...", he sighs and tilts his head as he glances to watch her brothers wrestling again, he chuckles, "They sure fight a lot...", he muttered quietly to himself. He turned his gaze back to Sonya and watched her climb up into the tree and back down again, "oh yea and it was no problem gathering what you needed, glad to hear you'll be healing fine to...but I don't think climbing and jumping out of trees is going to help any", he says with an inch of humour, masking his concern.

Speckles tilts her head to one side, her ears flopping against the movement of her head. She watches Aro curiously, "so...does that mean there is something on your mind?", she asks humerously, but also feeling rather interested to see what he could possibly be thinking about, he seemed like such an interesting creature who held many complex thoughts and ideas floating within his head.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:49 am

Sonya smiles at him Hmm sounds fun wish I had a sister like yours and I always do that I hate feeling that im hurt and weak she said to him and laughed at his comment They sure do they even fight about whats for dinner! she said and looked at him he was concerned which made her feel welcome Oh and thanks for being concerned over me and thanks for being a good friend she says and smiles he did seem nice a lot more than her at least well at least she seemed calm to himexcept for when someone compares her to someone of something else then that gets on her last nerve she is her and that wolf or thing was not her and she was glad.

Last edited by Locket on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:50 am

Aro smiles, rolling over on his back, his stomach to the sun. "When you saw the scar around the right half of my neck..What did you think it was from?"
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:58 am

Andre shrugs, "yeah, it was pretty fun. I enjoyed it. Being able to see all the different wildlife and types of trees and seeing the many expanses of water. ", he sighs, recalling the beauty of nature around him..."oh and that's a tad ridiculous...also I don't think taking it easy to allow yourself to recover makes you weak, just makes you aware of your limitations and being able to admit you have them after being injured makes you stronger. It's difficult for anyone to say they need help. As for being concerned...", he shrugs, "by being a friend I've got to help you out when I can if you need it. Don't expect me to hunt for you once your leg is fully healed though", he smiles, humour tinting his voice, "glad that you think I'm a good friend...", he replies, quietly before whispering under his breath, "I've never really had a friend before...".

Speckles watches the male roll onto his back exposing his stomach to the sun, she looks at the sky a moment before replying, "well...at first I thought wolf...but it's kind of a bit big too be a wolf...so my second thought was bear", she watches him intently, curious as to what had caused the scar or if she had been correct.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:06 am

The male nods quietly. Not really a bear..but close enough..
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:07 am

Sonya barked at his humour I don't exspect you to but it would be nice though she said humour in her voice she sighed Oh and it doesen't really have its limints it is hurt its hurt and me is where my brothers got it from she said a twinkle in her eye her eyes turning green again
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:11 am

Speckles twitches her ears, "close enough? What really gave you that scar then?", she asks curiously, her ears twitching with interest. Her eyes watching him intently.

Andre chuckles at her humour and shakes his head, "well, I would think pain would be a distraction from do your normal activities...", he shakes his head noticing her eyes alter colours, but he blinks a few times and shakes his head deciding he must be seeing things.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:15 am

She smiled Ya im going to hunt some buck do you want to come with me? she asked her eyes turning yellow she shakes her head hoping he diden't see it her fur felt warm she was not used to wolves knowing about her eyes not yet any way. She jumps up and sprains her leg but ingnores it running by the forest.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:22 am

Aro sighs, "our family used to be a powerful pack, but a deranged wolf wanted the power for himself, so the wolf killed my father and left me and my two siblings alone to fight for the right of their own power, the wolf let out a nasty roar, they were surronded by bears of all shapes and sizes, one in perticular seemed more bloodthirsty then the rest, i had mistaken the bear for a weakling and went for its throat, but its power shot me back like i was hit with a gun, a scar remains on my neck from that day. because the bear thought that i should be punished....Im a strong fighter but when a full moon hits i cant control any of my actions...."
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:36 am

Andre perks his ears and nods, "sure", he got up and chased after her as she heads towards the forest. His claws briskly turning over the soft soil as he runs. His tose spreading apart as he continues to press himself forward after the female. His tail flapping straight out behind him and only alters directions when he turns his body to avoid collision with any trees or other objects. His ears flatten themselves slightly to his skull as he continues to run in an attempt to catch up to the lighter and more agile female. His nose flares as he continues to rely on the scent trail Sonya leaves as a way of being able to follow her rather than by using his sight.

Speckles listens to Aro speak with growing interest, her ears quivering slightly as she watches him with her intent, yellow gaze, "wow...that sounds rather awful...I'm sorry...that sounds a bit like a curse...", she looks at the ground unsure of what else to say, she sighs and flattens her ears sadly.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:38 am

Sonya stops seeing some carabou she barks proud of him Most wolves don't catch up eith me as easly as you did
she said proud of him she twitches spotting some deer she crouches low her tail flat on the ground
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:40 am

Aro sighs, flopping down to the ground, a cloud of dust puffing out around him. Its alright..

Nate climbs out of his den, jumping clean into the river, floating around he sighs in complete content.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:46 am

Andre sways his tail proudly, "thanks", he notices the herd of caribou and he crouches down in the grass. He lays his tail back and flattens his ears. He inches towards the heard a little bit looking for one that would be easy to take down.

Speckles inches towards Aro and licks the top of his head sympathetically. She backs away from him and watches him curiously as he lays there. Her ears twitch and she looks towards the river noticing Nate splash into the pool she shakes her head, he seemed like such a strange creature laying in the river. She looked back at Aro trying to think of something else she could say, but was unable to come up with nothing, she sighs.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:49 am

Sonya noticed he was having trouble The one in the back get that one while I destract the others she whispered to him she jumped the caroubue ran twords her she talked the oldest one and killing it she snarled she jumped on the back of one that was protecting the weak one Now! she yelled
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:58 am

Andre nodded and stalked towards the one she had told him to go after he charged at it and sprang for it's throat. His fangs digging deep within its flesh as he thrashed about trying to bring it to the ground. The caribou attempted to kick him, he noticed from the corner of his eye and dropped to the ground rolling away before the creature could stomp on his fallen form. He zipped to the left flank and leapt onto it's back sinks his jaws into it's shoulder he tore into the muscle making the beast give out a call of terror. The scent of fear gripped Andre's nostrils' fiercely. The tang of blood steaming in his mouth. He let out a growl and leaps from the animal and stalked about to sink his fangs into it's hind leg and began to pull it to the ground. Out fear and pain the animal fell off blance from it's leg slipping from beaneath it. He snarled and released his grip quickly darting towards his preys' throat. He burries his fangs deep into the flesh again tearing through the layer of fur and entering the layer of skin below and tearing intoo the muscle and piercing the vein. Blood pooled over his lips staining his fur and filling his mouth with a satisfying taste. He growled burrying his fangs in deeper. Once the carbiou became limp he finally released his grip. He licked the blood about his muzzle and snarled proudly at the limp carcass of the animal he had just killed. He always felt incredibly good and powerful after a successful hunt. Usually he wasn unable to take down a full caribou, but with the amount of andrenliane and the hunger that had gripped him he had somehow managed. He started to shake a little feeling a little groggy and tired. He started to take a few deep breaths to rebalance himself. His body felt bruised. It had taken a lot of strength to take the animal down.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:04 am

Sonya chased the carabou off she went over to Andre and held him balance she grabbed some cobwebs and wrapped it around his wounded leg. Good job that was good whay haven't you ever got carobou? She asked she grabbed his and her carabou holding him steady she then guided themb back to camp she grabbed the one he killed and guided him to the den she dropped it down putting some moss down and more herbs she mixed some up. Eat it it will make you feel a whole lot better she said putting it in front of him she stared at the forest.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:11 am

Andre shook his head, feeling dazed and smiled his thanks as Sonya assisted him. He allowed her to help him back to the den. His legs feeling shakey. He laid down in the den once they arrived. He sighed thankfully and licked up the herbs she left and chewed on them thoughtfully. He got up and walked groggily towards the caribou she set down and tore a piece of it off and stalked back towards his spot where he laid down and before he took a bite out of the chunk of meat he looked at her, "sorry for not answering your question earlier...", he began apologetically, "I have hunted caribou before, just not often, because it usually takes two to get one to the ground and usually my sister and I would hunt smaller game than that. Typically birds, rabbits and squirrels", he explained, "so, taking one down on my own like I did took a lot out of me since I haven't properly built up my strength to be able to so since I am used to smaller prey. However, I do have good stamina regardless and enough strength to kill since I have gone after small deer before with my sister, but..", he shrugs, "it's a lot safer to hunt something small when your on your own and unable to properly defend yourself as is. You just don't go and do something that could cause a terrible injury, since you never know what might happen", he finishes explaining and takes a bite out of the meat he swiped off the carcass he had killed.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:15 am

Sonya smiled I guess it is but I go for the bigger animals since then tend to fill you up a lot more than birds and rabbits she said a quite sigh in her voice she looked at him. And your welcome anything to help a wolf that is injured she said and ate her own carabou
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:17 am

Andre shrugs, "true, but I prefer to stick to being careful and being able to live for as long as possible", he smiles kindly and tears into the meat of the caribou he killed.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:19 am

Sonya laughed doing the smae with hers once she was done she licked her paws taking the remaining traces and blood on her paws she saw Tricket come over to the carabou he shared it with Locket they both ate it Tricket went to the river and sighed
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:23 am

Andre continued to pick at the piece he had seperated from the carcass. He continued to grab chunks off to chew on and tear at until he had eaten about half of the animal. He layed down with a satisfied sigh, "well, I'm stuffed...", he yawned widely and licked the taste of caribou from his lips. He watched the male and female paid enter to share Sonya's prey. He opened his mouth to say a greeting, but he decided to let them eat. He laid his head against to the ground tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:30 am

Locket noticed that a male wolf looked at them Tricket ran up to the male wolf Hi my names Tricket and my sister over there is Locket nice to meet ya Tricket said nervously Sonya laughed. This is Tricket as you know hes shy just like you his sister probuly told him to do this shes nice when shes not jelous of me getting all the attention from rave she said
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:34 am

Andre smiled nervously at the male, "it's nice to meet you Tricket, my name is Andre and it's nice to meet your sister too I suppose if she had come over to properly introduce herself", he chuckled quietly, yeah, I can relate my sister would do the same, but she's a bit busy talking to Aro...and well not sure who the other wolves she's been around name's are...", he shrugged and shook his head, "anyway, you can relax Tricket. We're all friends here", he said trying to sound friendly, but still sounded edgey as he wasn't entirely sure about his words himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack RP (shadow pack)
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next