shadow pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shadow pack

huge rp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack RP (shadow pack)

Go down 
+3
Leaf
Lucifer
rose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:36 am

Aro and sam look at eachother quietly before looking at Speckles. "Not that easy to annoy us." aro says with a slight chuckle. quieting down to let sam talk.

Sam lets out a soft sigh. "to answer your questions, Yes my name is indeed samaria, pleased to meet you Speckles is it? the chain isnt that hard to hunt with because it doesnt make that loud of a noise, it only scares the food into one positon. Thank you, i have to admit your coat is beautiful too. the only way it seems to stay this calm is from me being so used to running through the rivers, my coat sort of thinned out." a smile slides up the females lips as she nudges her old friend towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:48 am

Tricket walks around catching fish and eats it seeing Sonya as he watches her talk to the other male wolf he sighes she had a white pelt he noticed her eyes changed to a happy green.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:52 am

she walks swift on her paws her blue eyes glisten and her fur waves like the ocean she lifts her head into the air and howls with the smooth song carried off into the wind she lowers her head and wags her tail and starts to walk
Back to top Go down
https://shadowpack.rpg-board.net
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:59 am

Speckles perks her ears, happily "oh good! I was worried", she wags her tail eagerly as she listens to Sam speak, she nods to her question about her name indicating it's correctness. "Oh, I see. That makes sense then. It is rather interesting...it helps you stand out more in a crowd. Really? You think so? Thanks. I find it to be a tad messy and disorganized, I think I just looks scruffy...maybe that's because I tend to run around a lot and roll in the grass...not entirely sure though...but thanks", she smiles warmly at the female her tail continuing to wag with pleasure at the pleasent conversation she was having with the two. She tilts her head as she nudges Aro, curious as to why.

Andre smiles slightly at the comment, "thanks, I'm glad you enjoy talking to me. It's nice to be able to have at least one friend around here. Why wouldn't we talk as much as we both did before? Beside, I don't mind just sitting here allowing the sun to soak through my fur, I enjoy the warmth regardless of my fur being wet or not", he chuckles as she tells the tale of their journey through the mountains, "well that's not very nice of them -", he stops his talk as Rave approaches. He opens his mouth to reply that he would be nothing, but nice there was no reason for him to be so wary of his intentions he no malicious intent of any sort to bestow on the male's sister, but he quickly closed his mouth as Sanya shooed her brother away. He shook his head, "well, your brother seems to be quite concerned. If me talking to you bothers your brothers I can easily leave you alone...I'd hate to be a burden to you or them", he spoke, a little sadness tinting his voice.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:11 am

aro chuckles quietly, snapping at sams muzzle playfully. "Watch what your shoving pup!" he smiles at her, looking at speckles quietly. "Well it does look beautiful the way the sun catches it at this angle." sam says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:15 am

She giggles at Aro's comment at Sam, "she's hardly a pup, she's definately full grown if you ask me", she smiles, meekly. Spckles ducks her head at the comment, "thanks, I suppose it does look rather nice with the yellow orange patches", she wags her tail gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:16 am

Sam and aro chuckle, sitting together quietly. "I only have a year on her though. She may seem full grown but she really isnt." he says with a smile, looking at speckles he winks. shaking his muzzle as he raises it to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:24 am

"Oh, really? That's rather odd...", she tilts her head to the side looking over both wolves curiously. She flinches, surprised, at Aro's wink and watches him raise his muzzle towards the sky, "what are you looking at?"

Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:27 am

Aro shrugs. his head falling to one side as a scar flashes around his neck, black claw shaped markings running around the right side of his neck. lifting his head back up to normal he shakes his fur out.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:33 am

she walks through the forest swiftley
Back to top Go down
https://shadowpack.rpg-board.net
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:34 am

A shudder runs down Speckles spine as she notices the scar on Aro's neck, the urge to ask where he got it picks at her brain, but she feels that she ought not ask. She watches him shake out his fur and then glances about and notices her brother talking with a female, a light smile lifts on her lips pleasingly as she observes from the distance and then turns back towards Sam and Aro, her paws shuffling in front of her starting to feel a tad akward.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:36 am

the silence slowly grows as aro glances over to the lake, watching a male rise to his feet, a snarl like their mothers painted onto his face, snarling quietly he lowers his head, looking at the male again queitly watching it glance towards sam. he coughs, rising his head again, looking at speckles staring at the scar. Its nothing..Sam, do you know that wolf? he seems to be sending off some sort of firmiluar smell. the female nods, her eyes locked onto the other wolves. I think its nathan..
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:42 am

"Oh if you say so...", she glances towards the direction of Aro to see the male and she turns her gaze back to the paid, "is there something wrong with that?", Speckles inquires as she tilts her head curiously.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:46 am

Sonya looked at Andre Naw its fine my brothers will do anything I say with one swift glare she said she looked at Speckles and laughed at her curiosity of the male wolf.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:50 am

A snarl paints onto aro's face. "No. its fine speckles, hold on." he mutters as he walks over to the male, gliding slowly through the river. a roar and the two wolves are standing on their hindlegs swiping at each other, Sam just stands there giggling.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:55 am

"That's good then I suppose, at least your able to get the point across", he chuckled slightly, smiling. Andre found the female's ability to stand up for herself quite interesting. She seemed so strong, but also somewhat cold, but it was nice to know that even while she was younger than her brothers she held onto her independance. He shook his head slightly thinking of Speckles with her scatteredness and outgoing attitude, even while she was strong in a social setting, she was skitish when it came to standing up for herself, however he wasn't much better he was a peace keeper himself.

Speckles flattened her ears, startled by Aro's sudden change it attitude. She turns her head watching the male walk down to approach the other male. She watches, worriedly as the male's fight, she twitches her ears picking up Sam's giggles and relaxes her muscles assuming that there was nothing to worry about otherwise the female would defend her friend, but she still couldn't help feeling a little concerned as to why they were fighting to begin with and hoping that Aro wouldn't get hurt at all by this stranger even though it was aparent he could take care of himself.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:58 am

Sonya rolls her eyes breaking the fight between them she shoes the wolf away she glares at Aro her fur ruffled and her eyes pure red Try to be a little convenit? You know she gets interested in wolves when they are new and besides Speckles is all yours Sonya said and walked back to Andre her fur still ruffleing she sighs keeping a clam head. She looked at Andre and smiles. Most wolves think im cold but im not I just feel like I need to be responsible and your sister has to watch out most wolves take avantige of her kindness she said and layed down her fur.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 am

Aro lets out a growl, snapping his jaws at sonya. leave me alone. I can handle myself. its not like it was an attempt of murder! FOR GODS SAKE! he nearly screams, dashing off after his friend, stopping beside nate. Dont worry about her..She was just another snob like night. he rolls his eyes. smiling at his friend.

Nate lets out a huff of air. She still seems like a total snob no matter what u say aro. smiling back at him they trot off into the woods, spotting a weakend grizzly bear in the distance Nate lets out a short but pained laugh.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:09 am

Andre twitches his ears curiously, confused as to what the whole fight was about. He shakes his head and shrugs, "there's nothing wrong with wanting to carry responsibilty. I'm well aware my sister's kindness is possible to get her into trouble. I am careful to keep an eye on things, but I'm certain that the wolves she's speeks to constantly are no threat...hopefully. Thank you for expressing your concern, I do worry about her often. As long as we're within close procimity there's no problem as far as I can tell", he sighs, a little disheartened that someone else spoke the same concerns he did for his sister, but he felt he ought to give a little trust to the male she spoke to so regularily.

Speckles watches the female get in between the male's and shakes her head. Her ears flatten as she catches the distaste in Aro's voice. She watches the two male's pad away, she sighs a little sadly, but knows that he'd be around again later. She wagged her tail in eagerness to meet yet another new wolf and she was curious to hear about the friend her brother was making as well.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:10 am

Sonya sighs and walks off to the forest Rain herd what Aro said about her his fur ruffled he growled his eyes Angry as he glared at the wolf No one talks about my sister like that! he growled knowing that Sonya already knew what he was going to call her so he went to the forest to look for her.

Sonya looks in the lake who is night? She asks herself her reflection quivered as she felt her mothers presence by her tears streamed her eyes but she held back no way she was going to cry she needs to saty strong she sighs hr mom was killed by a hunter and her dad was killed by another wolf she felt a pain in her stomach she has to move on with or without her brothers she can't trust another wolf not after what they did to her dad a flashback pained in her head she whimpered
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:17 am

He flattens his ears as he watches Sonya walk off sadly, he shuffles his paws nervously wondering if he should follow, he decides he ought to. He rises to his fours and pads off into the forest sniffing at the ground in an attempt to pick up her scent. His fur fluffed up with nervousness wondering why she had stalked off recalling that the male's had departed off into the woods, he sighs sluggishly and sits against the terrain giving up trying to find her, for he didn't really know what to say when he'd come across her and he figure she might just want to be alone. Andre got up and treked back towards the others gathered about and laid next the river. He sighed a half heartedly as he listened to the gentle breeze waft over the lake.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:30 am

Sonya sighs she writes a little note saying shes going somewhere else she looks at the sky she wrote her goodbys to the pack she wanted to move on but did she really want to? Some wolves just don't like her if wolves compare her to another wolf then she had to go she diden't want to be compared she wanted to be her not some wolf named Night and she was not a snob she just witnessed her parents death she was the only one not even her brothers saw it she looked up and finished her note and ran off she weaved through trees blending in she smelled fox and ran by it it noticed her but did not see her she sighs going to a clearing I know mom but you know I don't like being compared she said the wind by her brushed her two times she growled and ingnored her fathers spirit.

Last edited by Locket on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:32 am

aro and nate walk back into the pack circle a few hours later, a laugh painted onto aros face as he grabs a buck, chucking it nates direction, watching the wolf catch it in mid air he smiles. Nice to have you back.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:37 am

Speckles smile warmly and wagged her tail as she watched the two male's. The urge to run towards them and to greet the stranger picked at her like needles. Her fur rises with tensions to want to talk to the stranger and figure out what he was like. She sighs and continues to wag her tail and shift her paws.

Andre lets out a sad sigh wandering what had become of Sanya, the thought of wanting to look for her nagged at his mind, even though he had only just met her he felt slightly responsible to ensure her safety. He looked around for her brothers, he didn't notice them at all, he shrugged and glanced to Speckles noticing Aro's disapearance he glimsped him off a ways chatting with the new male. He shook his head, it seemed within the blink of an eye the Pack continued to expand.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:43 am

Nate looks at speckles, then back to aro, jutting his head at the female he snickers. That your girl aro? aro shakes his head in suprise to what nate's said. AYE TAKE IT BACK YOU LITTLE TWIRP! he says with a laugh, tackling nate into the river, growling the boys fight as if they were pups again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack RP (shadow pack)
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next