shadow pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shadow pack

huge rp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack RP (shadow pack)

Go down 
+3
Leaf
Lucifer
rose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
rose
Admin
rose

Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:51 am

she lowers her head with tears burning in her eyes i think we should go back to the den can't bare this sadness she starts walking with her ears back
Back to top Go down
https://shadowpack.rpg-board.net
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:06 am

Speckles lets out a sad whine before turning away after the alpha, Andre follows briskly after them as she shakes his head sadly trying dislodge the image from his head. Speckles hangs her head sadly as they trek back to the den. She lays down once they get back and Andre goes off to sit on his own.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:09 am

she lays next to the lake with the sad thoughts in her mind
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:44 am

Sarn glances about at the wolves that returned from their hike. He cocks his head to one side, curious as to why they all decided to seperate themselves. He shrugs letting the thought flow down him and he glances over to Lor curious as to why his friend was being so unsocialable. He guessed she just had her own reasons. He wondered curiously why no one had even bothered to approach either of them. He supposed it was likely Lor's sulking that kept others away he sighed unhappily. Trying to decifer what he should do, he already had his fill that morning of squirrel, he sighed thinking that he ought to hunt something for the depressive female. He stalked about sniffing at the ground.

Speckles got up off the ground deciding she ought to do something active to get her mind off of the pup that they had watch die. She decides to go fishing since that was something she enjoyed very much and perhaps she could gather up a fish or two for her brother. He seemed to also enjoy the taste. She got up and padded briskly through the grass towards the shimmering water. Once she reached the bank she plunged into it. The water rushing away from her body as she waded herself through the water. Once she had reached a rather deep spot. She stood still and waited patiently after a time she dipped her head under the glossy surface and retrieved a fish. She bit through its scaley form and tossed it towards the bank. She dipped her head back into the water snapping at the agile forms that ran past her nose. By the time she finished fishing she had gathered about ten fish. She sighed, realizing she couldn't carry them all by herself. She padded out of the water and shook at her fur and sat next to her pile of fish. The most she could carry was two, she sighed trying to think of a different way of transporting them.

Sarn lifted his head his nose twitching rapidly and he picked up the scent of fresh caught fish. He padded down towards the bank and spotted Speckles with her load of fish. He smiled kindly at the oddly patched coloured female, "nice catch you have there...", he commented.

Speckles twitched her ears and looked up in surprise, "oh! Hello, there. I'm Speckles...and your...Sarn...right? Where's Lor..? And this! Yeah, it's great...but...I can't carry them all...", she replied to the thin, short haired male.

"Yes, my name is Sarn and Lor is being a bit of a sulk, but I was thinking of getting food for her myself...", Sarn smiled crookedly and eyed her fish, "how about I help you carry them in exchange for two?", he asked, greasily.

Speckles tilts her head and shakes her head, "really? Thanks a ton! That'd be great. You can go ahead and take your two now though and come back that way there will be less to carry", she wags her tail gleefully at the male.

"Alright, works for me", Sarn smiles and scoops up two fish in his jaws, a whicked gleam in his eyes as he pads away back to Lor. He sets both fish down in front of her. "There, now you can't whine", he mutters and pads back to Speckles to assist with carrying the rest of her load. Each of them carrying four fish in their jaws.

Speckles leads the way to her brother. Sarn sets the load down next to Speckles. She mutters a thank-you before he bows his head and stalks back to Lor to encourage her to eat the fish he brought. Speckles nudges the pile of four fish towards her brother before laying down to bite into hers.

Andre shakes his head and looks up at the sky not really interested in eating anything at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:52 am

Sonya notices one of the wolves doing nothin she wonders if she was hungry she grabbed two fish and put it by the female. Sorry to intrude I was just wondering if you were hungry Sonya said to her she stared at her curiously she had a temper but she diden't mind she was used to it she looked at the sky then back to the wolf. Lor right? I noticed you from earlyer today sorry you've been ingnored and bored most of us mostly try to let the new wolves settle in like I did so you enjoy the pack? She asked hoping she dien't bother her she put her ears flat on her head and thinks what else to say.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:59 am

she lays next to the river back with a gloomy frown on her face from the tragic incident she shivers from the cold and looks at the dim blue sky then white cold little flakes start falling it touches her nose and melts the snow sticks to her long silky coat she sticks out her tongue and snow flakes fall and melt on her warm tongue the first snowflakes of winter are always the sweetest ones she starts to smile distracted from today her tail starts to wag as she watches the snow flakes fall slow and land on the ground and the grass is hard and frozen and watching the water become colder and colder almost to freeze she smiles and starts walking back to the den area were the other wolves are and she smiles as the snow falls onto her coat

[img]Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Rose_310[/img]

[img]Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Rose_410[/img]

[imPack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Rose_510[/img]

[img]Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Rose_611[/img]
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:02 am

Sonya looks at the sky and smiles looks like no carbou is going to hunt her she just needs to make her eyes white and shell be catching carabou for dinner in no time!
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:02 am

Sarn wags his tail as the female brings two more fish for the female he was trying to get to eat, "oh look, Lor! More fish for you, isn't that great?", he glanced at the pale silver female still laying on her side sulkily. She snorted in response to his comment, but a slight growl began in her throat as the female approached her. She quickly shot to her fours and bared her fangs at the intrusion.

"Who do you think you are? I'm not that pathetic I don't need anyone doing anything for me! I can take of myself! I'm no pup", Lor snarled, the blue grey fur along her back bristling with anger, "I don't care if I'm ignored and left to myself. I don't need anybody", her voice filled with venom as she spoke, she then turned to Sarn, growling firecely, "and you! You should know better than to even bother trying to get me to something I don't want! Mangy good for nothing flea bag! Should have left you to freeze in the snow", she lets out a snort as she says the last words. She turns to Sonya and growls at her once again and then quickly snakes her head around to bite Sarn's throat and push him to the ground. He lets her pin him not really in the mood to argue with his friend. She growls as her teeth sink into his pelt. She lets go and stalks away from the two angrily.

Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:09 am

she runs up to the angry female you don't treat other pack members like that she pins her down onto the ground making sure she she can't do anything to get up and growls baring her giant canines near her you maybe in a bad mood but get over it! she gets off and growling and walks away

[img]Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 47231510[/img]

(( why i am putting up picture is because of what it's like example: she was growling in this part heres a wolf growling))

Last edited by rose on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:14 am

Sonya shrugs like she said she was used to it she went to her den tired the cold always made her tired she may be white but she got tired she yawned laying her head on her paws and starts to close her eyes but keeps a look out if anyone aproches her. She walks to Rose Its fine! I really don't give a crud of how people treat me its not like im some lousy pup that gets her feelings hurt everytime someone yells at me jeez I don't mind it i'll be glad to fight a wolf that is pissed of to releive their anger she said with a sigh her fur streaked with snowflakes which made her pelt look like it was shineing.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:16 am

Lor let the stronger female pin her, her temper rising below her skin making her feel hot with rage. Once the female had released her. Lor's fur continued to bristle and she started to stalk towards the female, teeth bared in a snarl ready to spring at her.

Sarn stands to his feet and sprints towards Lor. He rises on his hinds and brings his fores down to push against Lor's shoulder knocking her off blance and to be on her side. He holds her pinned by his own front legs and glares at her, "enough...they were only trying to be nice", he growls and looks at the alpha hoping that she wouldn't punish Lor for her rudeness.

Lor growls and snaps her jaws about struggling beneath Sarn and attempts to bite at his front legs. Her hind legs wriggling about to kick at his side with little effect due to the angle he was positioned.

Andre's ears perk as he hears the bickering female's he stands and glares at Lor, growling at the female pinned by Sarn.

Speckles lifts her head up from her fish and sighs, she goes back to eating.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:18 am

still we don't treat our pack members like that! and you are part of this pack you deserve equal

[img]Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 K74ud010[/img]
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:24 am

Sonya shakes her head Trust me I don't Andre! No growling! Jeez I should of just let her be and left her alone Andre try to stop growling I say jeez you have no idea how I know what she feels I have the same temper and she just needs to be alone She growled her fur bristleing and her eyes switching to blood red telling them she was pissed off and did bot all this drama in on.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:26 am

Sarn sighs and glances at the two females talking and then looks down at Lor. She growls at him, "get off, would you?", she asks angrily.

"Only if you promise to be nice", he replies with cold humour.

"I don't have to promise anything to you!", Lor snarls back not interested in his humour.

"Fine, then your not going anywhere", he smiles cuningly and lowers himself on top of Lor. He lays with his stomach across her. His front paws and head on one half and his tail and hind legs on the other. Laying horizontally across her. He sighs playfully and lays his head against the ground as the female feebly tries to escape. He yawns pretending to be tired, making the female beneath him even more angry.

Andre relaxes and shakes, he sighs and looks over at Sonya, "sorry...", he mumbles apologetically. He shakes his head and pads back to his sister and starts to tear into the fish.

Speckles looks at her brother, "they're weird....", she comments as he starts eating.

Andre nods in agreement not interested in talking, but more in just eating
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:28 am

then just go lay down she snarls her fur rising on her back she turns to one of the dark parts of the forest and lays down she lays in the cold her eyes burn with tears

[img]Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Timber10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:31 am

Sonya looks at them quistionly the relationship between these two were interesting if she thought she looks at Andre But thanks for being your best and its okay you were being protective she said and watched him walk off then watches Rose walk off
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:34 am

she lays on the cold hard ground covered in snow

[img]Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Sad_wo10[/img]

((do you guys think it's a good idea to add the images :d))
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:38 am

(( Ya probuly it is but im afraid if I answer you I may get a tad bit weird like I always do and some reason people laugh oh and im writing right now so im a little destracted *sucks at spelling crowd boos I glare* meanies confused ))

Sonya looks up at the snow wondering how hard it is going to snow aand depating wether or not to hunt now just in case there is a storm
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:39 am

Andre lifts his head from his meal and looks over at Sonya swallowing the morsel, "it's no problem. I just didn't want to see anyone getting hurt is all", he says kindly. He picks up his remaining fish and pads over to Sonya and places it at her paws, "here, I can't possibly eat another bite", he smiles and then flattens his ears unsure if his offer might offend her somehow.

Speckles finishes her food and pads over to the two, "why are you offering it to her? Maybe I want it?", she pouts at her brother and eyes the fish with dramatic adoration.

Andre shakes his head.

Lor continues to struggle against the weight of Sarn, furious with his efforts to keep her from hurting any wolves. She finally manges to pull herself free and she charges off into the forest hoping to find some little rodent to torture. Sarn falls over as the female darts from under him. He lays on his side and watches her run off. He shakes his head and glances about. He stretches and then sits up. He stalks over to the fish that he had tried to give Lor, considering eating them himself.

(i like the images xD)
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:40 am

(( well i'll try finding images i'll try and get all the wolves though in seprate posts ))

she lays out on the ground getting covered in thick snow

[img]Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Sad_wo11[/img]
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:43 am

((aww you don't haft to! I can help you look to wait how am I supposed to oh well Rosey!))

Sonya laughs and takes a bite Thanks I was starting to get tired and Speckles no and you mind as well catch more food in the forest consedering how hungry you are she teased her she points to another fish that was in the pile.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:50 am

(( lol ))

she stands up quick from the freezing snow sticking to her pelt she goes to get a drink from the frozen lake

[img]Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Water10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:54 am

Rain looks at the Alpha and sits by her cracking the ice so she can have a better drink from it
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:55 am

she lifts her head in the air smashing her head through the ice grabbing a fish and taking it back with her

[img]Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 030-mi10[/img]

Last edited by rose on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:58 am

Rain drinks from the water the cold frangerinces going down to his stomach (I think thats how you spell it I think umm mabe not aww I don't know!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack RP (shadow pack)
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next