shadow pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shadow pack

huge rp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack RP (shadow pack)

Go down 
+3
Leaf
Lucifer
rose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Leaf

Leaf

Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:19 am

Speckles tilts her head slightly to one side, thinking "hmm...maybe some sort of deer...maybe elk? Or maybe there's some little white tailed deer...they're very tender I've heard", she wags her tail happily. "What do you think?", she asks him, curious of his opinion and input.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:12 am

Aro shrugs. "I could go for some deer. What ever works for you.", he says with a crooked grin, walking beside her towards the forests.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:31 am

Speckles smile happily, "okay", she wags her tail and prances along beside him excitedly as they head towards the forest, she lets out a sigh relaxing her muscles, so as not to scare away any prey. Her ears twitching on occasion and her paws itching to run through the forest.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:00 am

she falls over onto the ground
Back to top Go down
https://shadowpack.rpg-board.net
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:03 am

aro lets out a soft laugh, catching onto speckles anxiety to run. he shrugs his shoulders, only meaning to say something to say something to himself. he takes a quick glance at speckles before smiling like a buffoon. "You can go run ahead if you want. im not sure where all the deer are around this part of the forest.", watching her intently from the corner of his eye as he keeps walking through the forest, not minding the smaller animals following behind his tracks.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:42 am

"Oh", she turns her head to look at Aro, "as long as you don't think I'm ditching you", she smiles pleasently at him and turns to see the smaller creatures, she turns her attention back to Aro, "why are they following you?", she asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:18 am

and curls into a ball
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:06 pm

aro lifts his shoulders. looking at the smaller animals he sat down on his butt. looking at them curl around him like his siblings did. "Guess they like me?, and i dont think that your ditching me if i told you, you could run ahead. so its no worries."
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:49 am

she stretches out
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:07 am

Speckles pauses in her steps and turns to look at the creatures, she tilts her head eyeing them oddly, "can they be friends with me to?", she asks hopeful and stalks carefully back towards Aro and sits next a few inches away from him and the creatures, "oh and I was just making sure that you were absolutely ok with it, but...", she eyes the woodland critters eagerly, wondering if she could chase them and they wouldn't be afraid of her and attempt to chase her back. Her tail sways from side to side happily, at the prospect of being able to play with creatures that would normally be considered prey.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Aro leans his head down, mumbling something to the other animals as the small creatures bounce and or crawl over to speckles, circling around her in a sort of formation they look at her before bouncing off into the woods. "Their fine with you. Go ahead." he says with a smile. watching a deer poke its head out of a bush, looking at speckles with a goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Speckles gets to her fores and wags her tail gleefully, "yay!", she replies as she bounds off into the woods after the woodland animals, she sniffs at the ground and stalks through the snow blanketed forest searching for the creatures that had been following Aro, thinking to herself at how good at hiding the small animals were as she continued to look for them. Her hunger long forgotten.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:10 am

she falls asleep
Back to top Go down
100Roses

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:03 pm

rose wrote:
she falls asleep
(((Yeah, my account wouldn't go.... so i made this new account to try and get my RP going again... and there maybe more RP's going xD)))

Rose: laughs and sets her head on her paws
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack RP (shadow pack)
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21