shadow pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shadow pack

huge rp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack RP (shadow pack)

Go down 
+3
Leaf
Lucifer
rose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Selene

Selene

Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:54 am

Locket looks at her Is that good or bad?
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:56 am

well... it's in the middle we can't have cougers die off forever but we can't get killed our selves
Back to top Go down
https://shadowpack.rpg-board.net
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:58 am

Speckles wags her tail at the female that approached her, "greetings. I very much enjoy meeting new wolves", she looks at the alpha and wags her tail, "hey Rose", she wags her tail in greeting to the alpha, a happy content smile sliding over her features. Speckles sits listening to the other wolves talk with curiousity.

Andre continues to sit quietly observing the other wolves.

Off in the distance on the other side of the river a male and female pair of canines treked over towards the refreshing water. The female darted right to the river to take a brisk drink of the refreshing water. The male padded up behind her. His large ears circling around listening intently to other sounds of other canines.
"Lor, you ought to be more careful. You have no idea if your going to get attacked by other wolves. If you noticed the scents around here you'd know there's a lot", he muttered, annoyance in his voice.

The female, Lor, twitched her tail and continued to drink ignorning his scolding tone. Once she had gathered her fill of water she turned about to reply to him, "there's nothing to worry about, Sarn. If these wolves were overally aggressive we would be getting attacked by now for sure and besides...", she raised her head to sniff the air, "there's no scent of death carried here or anything. Even while being a threat they aren't likely to kill us since we aren't a threat to them either", she smiled, cunningly.

Sarn snorted, "you had best watch your tone..."

"Your such a worry wart", Lor replied, smugly.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:01 am

Nate looks up from his shade by the river, growling his fangs bare, eyes blood red as he stands up, walking over in vision of the other wolves. "If you speak for death one more time mutts that shall be your last living wish! the snarl rising up his face as the tension grows, his claws unsheathed, ready to pull a move if one of them says anything more.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:06 am

she growls i smell intruders near the lake come with me all of you she snarls and runs for the lake she sees the wolves on the other side she runs off the docks and jumps with the air hitting her in the face into the water she starts swimming and jumps onto the land growling at them you are intruders! she growls
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:17 am

The grey female looks at the male and bares her own fangs, "I'm pretty sure I can speak of whatever I want. You have no control over me or what I say. I can hold any opinions I want", she licked her lips, tauntingly.

Sarn growled and nudged the female with his shoulder, "knock it off, Lor", he growled and nipped her face, drawing a little speck of blood teaching her to mind her manners. He turns to the other wolf, "we didn't mean any harm...there is no point in giving out threats when do not wish to bring any threat to your pack...", he turns to Lor giving her a warning glare.

Speckles and Andre race after the alpha and pause at the other side of the lake as she leaps to the other side. Andre bares his fangs and his hackles rise as he observes the strangers.

Sarn looks at the female, his eyes showing nothing, but kindness and sincerity, "we didn't mean to intrude. We were hoping to find a pack to join seeing as many other wolves dislike our presence being as I'm such a strange marked wolf and...Lor for being so insensetive, but she's nice once you get to know her. She's just hostile when she meets other wolves...she has trust issues", he replies, smoothly, hoping that his companion would keep her mouth shut for once.

Lor shakes her head the blood staining her fur from where Sarn bit her, she growls, but not at the other wolves, but at Sarn for doing something entirely not necessary.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:21 am

huh... than why didn't you just come instead of intruding you should have just said so
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:22 am

Aro walks out behind the wolves, towering slightly above all of them, his eyes narrowed at the canines everyones growling at. nodding at the sympathy in the males tone he shoves the pack aside. narrowing his eyes at nathan. "Pardon the beast..Hes just a little tense. Thats understandable. My "family" is tense too. come on, before they shove back together." he says with a laugh. looking at the two other wolves.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:24 am

hmmmmm just come with us she turns around with her tail high in the air
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:26 am

The male shrugs, we would have, but someone..., he glares pointedly at Lor, "decided that they were thirsty, but we would have just crossed over directly if she hadn't stopped, my name is Sarn by the way"

"And I'm Lor", the female growls bitterly, feeling annoyed at the hostility around her.

Sarn smiles at the new male, "thanks a ton and it's no problem", he sways his tail and nudges Lor and pads after the female.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:28 am

she jumps into the river swims across and takes them to the forest circle to the other wolves
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:29 am

Aro nods quietly. lowering his head he watches rose prance off, growling he looks at nate and lucifer. She's gotten to much in common with Night.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:32 am

The two newcomer flop into the river and swim after the female following her to the other side to the other wolves.

Speckles and Andre both tilt their heads eyeing the newcomers oddly unsure of what to make of the two.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:34 am

she lifts her head and howls
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:38 am

Aro sighs, walking over to speckles, looking at her quietly.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:38 am

she turns around to the wolves should we hunt?
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:43 am

Speckles looks at Aro and tilts her head, something wrong?", she asks curiously noticing him looking at her.

Andre shrugs, "I've already been out hunting...so I'm fine, but I'm welcome help with the hunt if anyone else is hungry"

Sarn stretches his limbs and yawns, "I'm fine as well, but I'm welcome to hunt with others", he says kindly.

Lor shrugs not really interested in doing anything with the wolves who seem to already been quick to judge her as unfriendly and untrustworthy. She slants her ears and looks at the ground in frustration.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:45 am

hmmmm i have to check the fresh kill pile she walks up to the fresh kill pile and grabs a elk leg and lays next to all the wolves and starts eating
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:47 am

Aro shakes his head, licking her muzzle, a smile sliding up his lips as he sits down. "You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:50 am

she smiles at the moment and chuckles
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:55 am

Speckles blinks surprised by the affection and wags her tail, she looks at the ground, "a little...", she admitted shyly

Andre lays down not feeling hungry after his large meal earlier that he captured on his hunt with Sonya.

Sarn sits down and watches the wolves around him with a thoughtful expression on his face.

Lor continues to glare at the ground in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:56 am

Aro smiles. "Well theres some buck not far off past the river, want to go get some?" he says, rubbing his muzzle against her neck in affection.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:57 am

ooooooh some ones in looooooove she says playfully and starts to laugh
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:00 am

Aro snarls, baring his fangs at rose in a threat. his eyes flash from their calm blue to pitch black.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:02 am

she snarls with anger baring her fangs back it was a joke now don't growl at your alpha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack RP (shadow pack)
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next