shadow pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
shadow pack

huge rp

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pack RP (shadow pack)

Go down 
+3
Leaf
Lucifer
rose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Leaf

Leaf

Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:50 am

Andre glances from Aro to his sister and brings himself to speak of protest, but decides to just nod in agreement, he had no reason not to trust him or any of the wolves around him, but when it came to the care of his sister he always felt the need to be a bit more sharp about her well being. His ears twitch nervously at the sounds of the angry growls that reach his ears, but continues to keep his features showing nothing, but calm.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:51 am

she yawns and shakes of her long fur coat waves in the moonlight when you and your sister wake up tommarow i will show you the pack grounds she yawns but we best get some sleep she gets and starts walking come with me she walks to the den were every one els is and falls to the ground in a tired way
Back to top Go down
https://shadowpack.rpg-board.net
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:57 am

Andre nods in agreement, "that sounds good to me", he lets out a yawn and gets up to follow Rose to the den and when he arrives at the den he glances about curious as to where his sister had been left or if Aro had changed his mind and had decided to let himself to deal with his sleeping sibling. He sat against the den floor contemplating.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:59 am

Aro walks up behind andre, speckles slung over his back. "right here." he mutters, sliding her off into a bed of moss and grass. sitting down by his brother he looks at andre. "welcome to the pack by the way."
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:01 am

she shakes from a cold gust of wind
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:02 am

A sigh of relief leaves Andre's jaws as he turns to Aro grattitude gleaming in his eyes, thank you and thanks for making the both of us feel welcome...all of you I might add", he mumbles under his breath as he pads over to the bed of moss and grass where his sister lay and layed himself down against her. His pelt brushing against hers as he closed his eyes allowing himself to drift slowly to sleep.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:03 am

she keeps warm by curling in a ball tail over her snout in the moss
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Location : over that mountian , under that stream , past that town , and up that ladder. under that cloud , past that boat , left at that rock , through that tree YES I SAID THROUGH THAT TREE fall down the hole in the tree and there you are

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:07 am

the three wolves smile. "it was nothing." aro mumbles with a slight cough he climbs over onto a high rock ledge towards the back of the cave.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:11 am

she twitches as the suns light makes her eyes shoot open she shakes off the moss and cracks her back and walks out side to the lack and catches some fish and takes them to the den for every ones breakfast she starts eating hers keeping warm in the sunlight

(( leaf you can go to the chat box if you just want to chat just press the log in button on the chat box and you can chat with people Razz ))

Last edited by rose on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 am

Speckles nose twitches and she yawns, rising on her fours. She sniffs at the air smelling the scent of water and the tangy odour of fish. She pads out of the den forgetting about her brother for the moment. As she leaves the den she is greeted by the bright sun, she blinks against the rays and shakes her head a bit making the golden bits of fur gleam gold in the bright rays of light. She pads over to the pile of fish and bends to take one, but notices Rose and shakes herself out, "oh, hello. Did you catch these?", she asks curiously and then glances around, "it's kinda early...no one else is about...do you always get up this early?", as she asks the second question she fixes her gaze and full attention to the female.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:18 am

hello.. and yes i did catch these there for breakfast you can take one she smilesand i get up early most of the time to catch breakfast for the pack and such things like that
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:20 am

Aro stands quietly in the distance, watching the lake he swipes at his reflection which had formed into a snarl, ears pinned to his head he lays down. growling quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:21 am

she starts eating with a warm welcoming smell
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:22 am

Speckles ears perk happily and she wags her tail eagerly, "Thanks! And that's so nice of you", she smiles and picks up a fish happily and goes off to a sunny patch of grass to chew into the scaley flesh of the fish, her tail flopping from side to side happily as she eats.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:25 am

she finishes eating her fish she grabs another fish and takes it to the den and puts it infront of andre she walks out of the den to speckles i hope you are enjoying it and does you brother always sleep this late?
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:31 am

She gulps down the last remains of fish before replying to the female. "Well, no he doesn't usually. I usually make him wake up, but sometimes he's awake before me because he gets edgey sleeping out in the open and since we were on our own..well you can't stay asleep long. He's probably trying to catch up on his sleep...I'd just say to let him sleep...but then he might just become a lazy sack of fur and that wouldn't be much good", she wags her tail happily, her voice full of teasing.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:32 am

aro walks past speckles, his fur bristles as he climbs back up a high rock, laying down in the sunshine, the white fur along his back sparkling a bit.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:33 am

chuckles i understand i really do i was on my own when i was young i couldn't stay asleep to long
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:37 am

Chills run beneath her pelt as Aro walks past sensing that something didn't seem quite right, she looks up at him as he lays on his perch, "Are you alright?", she asks with a slight bit of concern, "You don't seem pleased...did my brother and I do something?", she shakes her head, not sure if she really wanted an answer and looks back at Rose, "Yeah, I love to be awake. You just never know what's gonna happen. You need to be alert and on your toes and theres just so much to see!", she stands on all fours and spins around in a circle and sits back down her tail flopping happily and her ears and paws twitching uneasily, not wishing to keep still any longer.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:39 am

well it maybe hard for your brother but he has to get up i have to show you guys the pack grounds
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:40 am

aro growls in response to speckles question, shaking his head as if signaling that they didnt do anything wrong. rolling over on his back he smiles at her actions.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:41 am

he will be fine
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:44 am

She tilt her head at the male, "Your not very talkative are you?", she asks mostly to herself and feels relieved that she hadn't upset the other wolf, she didn't want to make any enemies. She turns her attention back to Rose and nods, "I'm sure he will be"

Inside the den Andre's tail twitches along with his nose as he picks up the odour of fish near him. He lifts his head and perks his head to one side, curiously. He pokes at the fish with his nose before turns his body around to chew on it, eating hungrily since he didn't get to eat as much as he would have liked yesterday. He also took note that his sister was not by his side and guessed she was out and about with any of the Pack wolves who would be awake, he sighed hoping she wasn't bothering anyone.
Back to top Go down
rose
Admin
rose

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:47 am

she walks into the den oh i see that you are awake andre as soon as you are done with that fish we have to go around the pack grounds
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:50 am

Speckles stretches and starts sniffing around the grounds outside the den unable to remain still any longer.

Andre lifts his head from the fish and nods at the alpha, "no problem, I'm just about done...", he replies and gulps down the last few bites of remaining fish. He stretches out his form before rising on all fours and padding out of the den. He notes his sister sniffing about and sighs. He looks back towards the den calling to Rose, "so...where to first?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack RP (shadow pack)   Pack RP (shadow pack) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack RP (shadow pack)
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next